We're sorry to hear that you're unable to access your account. There are only two reasons for this to happen, and you may resolve either of them by following these steps.
Incorrect Credentials 🔑
Multiple incorrect logins may result in a suspended account. If this is the case, accomplish the following steps:
- 1) Contact email@example.com and request to have your account unlocked
- 2) After your account has been unlocked, click "Forgot Password".
- 3) Enter the email address you used to create your account and click "Send".
- 4) Check your email inbox for an email from our team.
- 5) Open the email and click "Reset Password". You will be redirected to the Create New Password page.
- 6) Enter your new password and confirm it. Click the "Reset Password" button to finalize the action.
Suspended Account 🔐
- 1) Check your email inbox for an email from our team.
- 2) You may be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your identity
- 3) Once confirmed, our Admin will unlock your account.