Early completion of an offering is a great sign of investor interest, and it's perfectly acceptable to close out your campaign early, should you be ready.
To determine your readiness to close out a successful campaign ahead of time, you must meet these conditions:
- 1. Your campaign is at least 100% fully funded
- 2. Your campaign has been live for at least fifteen (15) business days
- 3. Your campaign close (new early campaign deadline) has been live for at least five (5) business days after the scheduled announcement of your decision to close your campaign
Understandably, the Campaign Early-Close Out Process might be complicated, so this is something we'll want to work with you closely on.
- 1. Contact our team about your decision via email@example.com
- 2. Draft the details of your new deadline for posting on your profile's Update Section. This will be disseminated to platform users or committed investors for their information.
- 3. Submit your duly completed SEC Form CF-U to us, and amend your SEC Form CF-O through your dashboard to indicate a new deadline.
- 4. Await approval from our team for your request.
Remember: when you change an offering deadline, your committed investors will need to reconfirm their original commitments.